Sri Garuda Siddhar Gurukula Ashram is Parenting by “Sri Garuda Siddhar Spiritual Development Trust “ and Sri Balakrishna Siddhar is the Founder / Chairman of the Trust run by Group of Dedicated Trusties.
“SRI GARUDA SIDDHAR SPIRITUAL DEVELOPMENT TRUST” function as a Voluntary Organization with a Pubic Charitable Nature and mainly function for the Research, Development and Protection of Hereditary Herbs, Agri Seeds & Crops , Animals ,Spiritual Science ,Yoga, Meditation , Pranayama ,Martial Arts like Silambam ,Sword , Ayurvedic and Siddha Medicine Science. To establish new health organization , to fulfill the resolution of making a new world order free from disease and harmful medicines, through research work on the knowledge-base of our great saints and sages viz.all Indian 18 Siddhas specially Maharishi Agathiyar , Patanjali, Dhanvanthari, Sri Bhogar and Garuda Siddhar.
The following are the main objectives of the Ashram:-
- The Ashram shall establish Farms, Nurseries ,Gardens to Research ,Development & Protection of various rare Species & Hereditary plants , Seeds , Crops & Herbals.
- The Ashram shall establish and run Gurukulam ,Ashram &Yoga center to prompt the inner Spiritual wealth of common people &students / youths by conducting meditation & yoga classes to speedboat the Teachings & all Indian Siddhars.
- The Trust shall establish and run research centers in siddha & herbal science to protect and easy availability of our heritage siddha and ayrveda medicinal science.
- The Trust shall establish and run training centers for hereditary martial arts like silambam, varmam ,kalari, etc…
- The trust shall establish, maintain, training institutions for handcraft, cottage industries, fine arts & crafts ,shilpakala ,kalakendras, and similar institution to foster, encourage, educate and to train the general pubic in arts, music and culture to bring out heritage Indian culture.
- The Trust shall engage temple renovotional activities , build new temples cleaning programs with the support of Hindu Endowment board officials in case of private temples on the request of the trusties.
- The Trust may also construct and run worship centers, prayer houses in one or more places for the spiritual development and bring inner of the common public.
- The trust may also conduct spiritual consiulting centers for the public to come out of form their physical,psycholodical and familyproblems.
- The Trust shull conduct activities like Free Water Stalls ,Free Food Stalls, providing manpower to regulate the crowed and for annadhamas during important festivals , and devotional programs .Also in natural climates emergencies like flood , Tsunami ,earthquake ,etc.,
Along with above objectives ,The Ashram also perform its service in:-
- Public Awareness Programs
- Agriculturing Developments
- Educational Development
- Employment Development
- Environmental Programs
- Medical /Health campus
- Rural Development
- Solid Development