The Eight Primary Siddhis
- Anima Siddhi: One can become able to be smaller than the smallest subatomic energy particle. You can go inside or through objects.
- Mahima Siddhi: One can be as large as the universe.
- Laghima siddhi: One can become any frequency of light and travel in light.
- Prapti Siddhi: One can call any object forth from emptiness.
- Prakamya Siddhi: One can fulfil any desire one has.
- Ishita Siddhi: One can appear to defy the laws of nature by walking on fire or water, breathing fire etc.
- Vashita Siddhi: One can control other beings actions.
- Kamavasayita Siddhi: One can do anything. This highest of Siddhis contains most of the others.
Ex: Astral travel in other body
The Ten Secondary Siddhis
- One cannot be bothered by thirst, hunger or other physical appetites.
- One can hear distant sounds and conversations.
- One can see distant events.
- One can travel to any location instantly, just by thinking of the post.
- One can become any shape or being one wants.
- One can enter anyone’s body anytime one wants.
- One can choose when one will die.
- One can watch the activities of beings in other realms or dimensions.
- Any event one desire to happen will happen.
- One’s spoken words become reality.
The Five Inferior Siddhis
- One can know the future, present and past.
- One is unaffected by dualities like cold and heat.
- One can know the thoughts of others.
- One can stop the effects of water, fire and poison.
- One cannot be conquered by others.
The inferior siddhis are relatively common. Many people can use one or more of them.